Tuesday, August 18, 2009

ICT Pedagogical Tool Table

Hello Fellow Bloggers,

I have created some tables to organise all the tools that I have explored.

Engagement Theory
(Keirsley & Schneiderman, 1998)

Relate (Collaborative Groups)

Blogs
Video
Bubbl.us
Weebly
Ed.Heads
Animations / Simulations
Voice Thread
WebQuests
Mahara / E.Portfolios
Wikipedia
Voki
Wikis
YouTube

Create (Project-Based)

PowerPoint
Flickr
E.Portfolio
Picnik
Podcasting
Music
Weebly
WebQuests

Donate (Authentic Focus)

PowerPoint
Vodcasting / Podcasting
Bubbl.us
Weebly
E.Portfolio

Active Learning Framework
(Dale’s Cone, 1954.)

Input

Wikis
Voki
LMS
Static Websites
Slideshare
E.Heads
Weebly
YouTube
Google Earth
Wikipedia

Processes

Quizzes
Weebly
Wikis
Blogs
E.Portfolios

Output

Powerpoint
Video
WebQuest
Podcasting
Music

Learning Design Framework
(Oliver, 1999)

Resources

Picnik
Media Fire
Delicious
Google Reader
My Learning Style
My Temperament
Podcasts
FeedBurner
Slideshare
Ed.Heads
Weebly
My EBook
Google Earth / Maps
Animations / Simulations
Incomptech
Ning
Digital Pen
Wiki
Tagcrowd
YouTube
Voki
Wikipedia
Interactive Whiteboards
Flickr
Static Websites

Tasks

E.Portfolo
Video
Quizzes
Podcasting
PowerPoint
Bubblus
Supports
WebQuests
Weebly
Supports

Animations and Stimulations
Blogs
Wikis
Learning Management Systems
Static Websites

This is how I view these tools related to the theories that I will be discussing in my 1000 words.
'Till next Time,
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment